Monday, June 18, 2012

Packing

Our house has now officially descended into the chaos that is moving.  Honestly I've been packing up things little by little for about a month, but now that it is our last week here we can really get going.  I feel like there is junk and boxes everywhere.  Lauren said that our house is like a playground and her and Rachel get in trouble several times daily for climbing up all the boxes. Lauren's personal favorite it is to stretch herself over two piles of boxes that are not right next to each other and tell me that she is being a bridge. She makes a good bridge.  Usually when they get in trouble for climbing up boxes they then go and jump on something like the couch or their bed, or our bed, or anything somewhat bouncy.  So here's to our girls and here's to moving....



1 comment:

  1. Oh boy, good luck guys! I love the bridge idea, very creative! It reminds me of when my parents had a few extra mattresses all stacked on their sides next to each other and I would stand on the top and dive in between them. Are you guys stopping in Utah on your way west?
    -jill
    ps. Those girls are so cute playing together, your rendering of the temple looks awesome (I always wondered what type of classes you took) and I like Lauren's as well. :)

    ReplyDelete