Wednesday, April 23, 2014

A New Place, More Space

In January I started casually looking the area for a bigger place to rent, we were planning on moving sometime later in the summer but I thought I would get a feel for what was out there and maybe come across a good deal. We found one. This little duplex, located a mile or two from where we were currently living, the price was right, it had three bedrooms and a great yard so we went for it.  We got the keys on Valentine's Day and moved in gradually over the next week.



The yard is amazing
I don't know what we ever did without one.
(Actually we walked to the park, every single day) 



Sorry for the crumby pictures.




We love it and I think we'll stay for a while.  I think one of my favorite things is our very own washer and dryer in the garage...that doesn't require quarters.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you love it! I can't wait to see what you do with your garden now that you have even more space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay moving up in the world! It's so great not paying quarters for laundry isn't it? I hope we never have to go back to doing that...

    ReplyDelete