Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Photo Shoot

A dear friend of ours offered to do a photo session for us after Emily was born as a gift.  We have never attempted anything like this before (a real photo session) so it was an adventure. They all did amazingly well though.  I LOVE how the pictures turned out and I think they really capture the girls' personalities.  These are my favorites:


I always thought when seeing pictures like this that the poor kid must be freezing, but the secret is a space heater.  It keeps everyone nice and toasty so all you want to do is sleeeepp.......



My little BumGenius (cloth diaper) poster child shot :)










Daddy's Girls




What you can't see in these cute pictures of their feet is all the snacks we kept stuffing them with and me and my mother-in-law holding them all down to keep them still :) Oh the things we do for cute pictures ;)







I love all my sweet girls!!

 This is what happened afterwords when I tried to take a quick picture of the girls in their matching dresses to email to daddy:
They were exhausted from being cute for sooooo long

Rachel bailed and Lauren did her best to force a smile. Thanks.




1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, those girls! I love the one with you and Emily, it is very sweet.

    ReplyDelete